All our patients are provided with a thorough, 45-minute consultation to comprehensively assess your concerns with a qualified trichologist. We assess your hair ad scalp, lifestyle, styling history and medical history holistically to reach the most accurate diagnosis and explain the best path forward.
All our patients are provided with a thorough, 45-minute consultation to comprehensively assess your concerns. Within each session, a consultant will:
- Ask you to describe the condition, discuss previous styling practices and current styling choices, washing and daily routines.
- Ask about your medical history, which would include chronic medication, changes to medication, operations, fevers, infections (particularly of nails, teeth, and eyes), childbirth, and breastfeeding.
- Ask about any recent blood tests and results related to iron levels, diabetes, thyroid function, and hormone levels.
- Discuss stress levels as well as the possible impact of physical and psychological stress and trauma.
- Discuss your diet, any significant weight gain or loss, and allergies.
- Examine your hair and scalp, take pictures and samples for microscope analysis when necessary.
- Outline the impacts of each styling practice and identify where changes could be made to improve the condition.
- Discuss the most likely diagnosis and treatment options available to the patient.
- Clearly explain the prognosis, determining if any follow-up appointments are needed.
For some patients, it only takes a few treatments before the results start to show. However, we consider every patient on a case-by-case basis and, where follow-up appointments are needed, we will schedule accordingly.
At Fulham Scalp & Hair Clinic, you can be assured of the best treatment for real results.
There are no reviews yet.