hair and scalp health consultation
Everything Starts With a Consultation.
We take a holistic approach to our work. This means that we care how different areas of your life might be contributing to your hair and scalp health.
45-minutes. One-to-one consultations with a qualified and experienced trichologist.
£130 per 45-minute consult.
What to Expect:
- We will take time to understand how you care for and style your hair presently and in the past.
- We will inquire about your medical history and diet and ask questions about your stress levels.
- We will examine your hair and scalp and may take samples for viewing under a microscope.
- We will often photograph your hair and scalp to keep a record on your case file and compare it to the following treatments in the future.
- Finally, we will discuss your diagnosis if this is possible and walk you through your treatment options and care recommendations.
Helpful Things To Bring With You
- Recent blood test results.
- Details of any prescriptions/ supplements you are on.
- Photos of any key products you have been using (particularly the ingredients list).
- Significant “before” photos.
- We only use products formulated by our clinic therefore we are unable to provide recommendations on mainstream brands.
- We do not provide consultation reports as standard. If you would like a summary of your consultation, an administration fee of £15 is charged.
- Please arrive with your hair detangled and with any long term hair styling removed (eg. weaves, corn rows, braids, extension).
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Complete our quick form and we’ll get back you to find out more about your hair condition and how we can treat it.