Fulham Scalp & Hair Clinic
HAIR AND SCALP HEALTH CONSULTATION
What to Expect
- We will take time to understand how you care for and style your hair presently and in the past.
- We will inquire about your medical history and diet and ask questions about your stress levels.
- We will examine your hair and scalp and may take samples for viewing under a microscope.
- We will often photograph your hair and scalp to keep a record on your case file and compare it to the following treatments in the future.
- Finally, we will discuss your diagnosis if this is possible and walk you through your treatment options and care recommendations.
Everything Starts With a Consultation.
We take a holistic approach to our work. This means that we care how different areas of your life might be contributing to your hair and scalp health.
One-to-one consultations with a qualified and experienced trichologist.
£140 per 45-minute consult
Helpful Things To Bring With You
- Recent blood test results.
- Details of any prescriptions/ supplements you are on.
- Photos of any key products you have been using (particularly the ingredients list).
- Significant “before” photos.
- We only use products formulated by our clinic therefore we are unable to provide recommendations on mainstream brands.
- We do not provide consultation reports as standard. If you would like a summary of your consultation, an administration fee of £15 is charged.
- Please arrive with your hair detangled and with any long term hair styling removed (eg. weaves, corn rows, braids, extension).
RETURNING PATIENTS POLICY
– PATIENTS WITHOUT ANY CLINICAL OR HOME TREATMENT HISTORY IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A CONSULTATION BEFORE THEY CAN RESUME TREATMENTS AT THE CLINIC.
– PATIENTS WITHOUT ANY CLINICAL TREATMENT HISTORY (BUT HAVE BEEN CONITINUING TREATMENT AT HOME) IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION (30 MINS- £70) BEFORE THEY CAN RESUME TREATMENTS AT THE CLINIC.